17U East Individual Registration (Free Agents) Baseball
- Free Agent Fees
- Regular 350.0
When: 17U East: June 23 - June 30, 2017
Where: The National Team Championships - East will be in Palm Beach County, Fla., at the Spring Training homes of the Cardinals/Marlins and at the Santaluces Complex, former Spring Training home of the Expos.
Eligibility: Players born Jan. 1, 2000, or later will be eligible for the individual signup team. There will be no exceptions to this rule in order to maximize the selection pool for national teams.
National Team Selection Opportunity: Minimum of 22 players will be invited to the 17U National Team Development Program from the National Team Championships event.
Schedule: Minimum of six (6) scheduled games, weather permitting; four (4) games guaranteed.
Cost: $350 per player**
** Cancellations up to 8 days prior to the start of the event will receive a 50% refund of the registration fee. No exceptions will be made. The participating player will receive their refund within 30 days of the time of cancellation.
** Cancellations within 7 days of the start of the event will forfeit the entire registration fee. No exceptions will be made.
Hotel Information: Hotel options for the National Team Championships will be located at www.usabaseball.com/travel. Please contact USA Baseball Travel Services at 919-474-8721 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Players will receive:
- USA Baseball appointed coaching staff
- A minimum of six (6) games (maximum of nine ) at the USA Baseball National Team Championships at a MLB Spring Training venue
- Opportunity to be evaluated by the Team USA taskforce for potential selection to the National Team/National Team Development Program
- Uniform: Two (2) game jerseys, game cap, belt and socks (players will provide their own gray baseball pants) Team is limited to a maximum of 18 total players and will be capped by position to ensure quality playing time
- For players with a secondary position, the USA appointed coach will showcase the player at both positions over the course of the event
- Play in front of college coaches and/or professional scouts in attendance
Additional Notes and Info:
- To confirm your spot, players must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- Non-local players (100 miles or more) are required to book hotels through USA Baseball's free official housing service
- Players are responsible for their travel, meals and accommodations both to the event, and while at the event
- Recommended airports: Palm Beach International (PBI) or Fort Lauderdale International (FLL)
Please contact email@example.com with questions.